This list is based on a compilation of expert opinions, traveler experiences, and our own research. It highlights the best camping in redding !
Hope you enjoy it. I think it might be the best guide of its kind around, written by our city expert in redding.
2. Marina RV Park4/5 out of 111 reviews
Marina RV Park is your first choice for a Redding California RV Park. Located on Sacramento River. Call (530) 241-4396
2615 Park Marina Dr, Redding, CA 96001
5. Redding Village Mobile Home and RV Park3.4/5 out of 30 reviews
Redding Village is a mobile home and rv park located close to downtown Redding. Park is gated with lots of trees for shade. Spaces start at $350 per month plus utilities.
2700 S Market St, Redding, CA 96001
6. Redding Hilltop Estates4.2/5 out of 45 reviews
Welcome to the Redding Hilltop Estates Mobile Home Park which includes an on-site laundry room and is just minutes from downtown Redding, CA.
11037 Erickson Way, Redding, CA 96003
7. Turtle Bay Exploration Park4.6/5 out of 2020 reviews
Turtle Bay Exploration Park is a center for art, history, science, and discovery in Redding, California, set along the Sacramento River.
844 Sundial Bridge Drive, Redding, CA 96003
8. Starlite Mobile Estates4/5 out of 70 reviews
Starlite Mobile Estates in 1221 E Cypress Ave SPC 12C, Redding, CA 96002
1221 E Cypress Ave SPC 12C, Redding, CA 96002
9. Overlanders H.Q.5/5 out of 13 reviews
Overlanders H.Q. is your local Overlanding resource. We carry and install products to outfit your vehicle for your next Overlanding adventure. We also lead local trail runs, varying in difficulty and duration.
2535 Victor Ave, Redding, CA 96002
11. Redding Visitors Bureau4.3/5 out of 10 reviews
Visit Redding, CA to experience a truly unique region with plenty of opportunities for outdoor adventure, art, food and more.
1321 Butte St STE 100, Redding, CA 96001
12. Sportsman’s Warehouse4.4/5 out of 1075 reviews
Outdoor Sports Gear Outfitter. This store is located in Redding, California. Shop in-store or shop online. Shop Hunting, Shooting Sports, Fishing, Camping & More.
1659 Hilltop Dr, Redding, CA 96002
14. Northern Trailer & RV Supply4.6/5 out of 103 reviews
Nothing yet ...
2577 Victor Ave, Redding, CA 96002
16. Travelodge by Wyndham Redding CA4.1/5 out of 622 reviews
At Travelodge by Wyndham Redding CA, you'll have free WiFi, daily breakfast, and everything you need for a good night's sleep in Redding, CA.
540 N Market St, Redding, CA 96003
17. Action Sports Rentals4.8/5 out of 36 reviews
Call to book your jet ski rentals in Redding today with Action sports rentals!
915 Wall St, Redding, CA 96002
19. American Trails/5 out of reviews
Our Mission is to advance the development of diverse, high quality trails and greenways. Through collaboration, education, funding, and communication, we help raise the value of trails.
2400 Washington Ave #400, Redding, CA 96001
20. Redding Sports Ltd4.6/5 out of 305 reviews
Local sporting goods store located in Northern California selling adrenaline sports.
950 Hilltop Dr, Redding, CA 96003
21. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Redding, an IHG Hotel3.9/5 out of 275 reviews
2240 Hilltop Dr, Redding, CA 96002
22. La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Redding3.7/5 out of 1131 reviews
Let La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Redding be the bright spot in your travel journey with free breakfast, WiFi, and contemporary guest rooms. Book our Redding, CA hotel for a memorable stay.
2180 Hilltop Dr, Redding, CA 96002
23. Hampton Inn & Suites Redding4.4/5 out of 621 reviews
Learn more details about the Hampton Inn and Suites Redding hotel in California, offering free breakfast, free WiFi and in-room microwaves and mini-fridges.
2160 Larkspur Ln, Redding, CA 96002
24. Oxford Suites Redding4.3/5 out of 909 reviews
Official website of Oxford Suites Redding, CA. Book directly with our hotel for best rates & guaranteed reservations. Learn more about our amenities, offerings and get directions.
1967 Hilltop Dr, Redding, CA 96002
25. Sheraton Redding Hotel at the Sundial Bridge4.4/5 out of 673 reviews
Sheraton Redding Hotel at the Sundial Bridge is inside Turtle Bay Exploration Park and next to our famous Sundial Bridge in Redding, California.
820 Sundial Bridge Drive, Redding, CA 96001
I do my best to keep this list as up-to-date as possible. If you know an incredible address that should be on the list, let me know.Thanks