This list is based on a compilation of expert opinions, traveler experiences, and our own research. It highlights the best bars in albuquerque !
Hope you enjoy it. I think it might be the best guide of its kind around, written by our city expert in albuquerque.
8. Lounge 201 and Patio4.8/5 out of 12 reviews
Join us at Lounge 201 restaurant, bar, and patio in Downtown Albuquerque. Enjoy American favorites infused with a taste of New Mexico.
201 Marquette Ave NW, Albuquerque, NM 87102
10. Downtown Distillery3.9/5 out of 367 reviews
Nothing yet ...
406 Central Ave SW, Albuquerque, NM 87102
11. Founders Speakeasy4.7/5 out of 130 reviews
Founders speakeasy located in downtown Albuquerque NM
622 Central Ave NW, Albuquerque, NM 87102
12. Ibiza Urban Lounge4.2/5 out of 74 reviews
Hotel Andaluz in Albuquerque invites you to Ibiza, our rooftop bar & patio, to enjoy Weston Simons signature cocktails while taking in view.
125 2nd St NW, Albuquerque, NM 87102
14. Farina Pizzeria & Wine Bar Downtown4.7/5 out of 1066 reviews
510 Central Ave SE, Albuquerque, NM 87102
15. O’Niell’s4.4/5 out of 1417 reviews
At O’Niell’s, real folks and their families get together to “make it Irish” with a simple formula: Good Food, Honest Drink.
4310 Central Ave SE, Albuquerque, NM 87108
19. Apothecary Lounge4.3/5 out of 337 reviews
Apothecary Lounge is one of the top bars in Albuquerque. Located on the rooftop of Hotel Parq Central, this lounge specializes in seasonal cocktails.
806 Central Ave SE, Albuquerque, NM 87102
I do my best to keep this list as up-to-date as possible. If you know an incredible address that should be on the list, let me know.Thanks