This list is based on a compilation of expert opinions, traveler experiences, and our own research. It highlights the best bars in akron !
Hope you enjoy it. I think it might be the best guide of its kind around, written by our city expert in akron.
8. BLU Jazz+4.6/5 out of 542 reviews
Conveniently situated in the heart of the Akron Historic Arts District, BLU Jazz+ is Ohio’s award-winning destination for premier live jazz & fine spirits.
47 E Market St, Akron, OH 44308
9. Tear-Ez4.4/5 out of 41 reviews
Web site of Tear-Ez Lounge in Akron, Ohio. An Akron tradition since 1986
360 S Main St, Akron, OH 44311
13. Lock 15 Brewing Company4.6/5 out of 1547 reviews
21 West North Street Suite TL 1, Akron, OH 44304
15. Mature Lounge & Eatery4.8/5 out of 4 reviews
Nothing yet ...
271 King James Wy, Akron, OH 44308
18. Ray’s Pub4.2/5 out of 411 reviews
Drinks all around! Score happy hour deals and other great drink specials at Ray's Pub. Akron’s favorite hangout spot. Craft beers, 20 beers on tap, wall-to-wall flat screens and a large outdoor patio. Proud to serve Bob's Hamburg menu of Famous Burgers, Homemade Sides, Coney Dogs and Craft Sodas.
801 W Market St, Akron, OH 44303
19. Interbelt Nite Club, llc3.8/5 out of 107 reviews
Nothing yet ...
70 N Howard St, Akron, OH 44308
21. Frank’s Place On Market4.5/5 out of 476 reviews
Frank's Place on Market - Akron's #1 Place to Meet and Greet!
549 W Market St, Akron, OH 44303
22. Perfect Pour Akron4.7/5 out of 51 reviews
Bourbon, Old Fashioned, Manhattan, Martinis, Burgers
376 S Main St, Akron, OH 44311
23. Square Nightclub4.3/5 out of 90 reviews
Akron's Premiere Nightclub
820 W Market St, Akron, OH 44303
I do my best to keep this list as up-to-date as possible. If you know an incredible address that should be on the list, let me know.Thanks