This list is based on a compilation of expert opinions, traveler experiences, and our own research. It highlights the best bars in acadia national park !
Hope you enjoy it. I think it might be the best guide of its kind around, written by our city expert in acadia national park.
3. Bubble Rock4.8/5 out of 214 reviews
The National Park Service cares for special places saved by the American people so that all may experience our heritage.
Park Loop Rd, Mt Desert, ME 04660
4. Cadillac Mountain4.9/5 out of 1003 reviews
Parking lot, 707 Cadillac Summit Rd, Bar Harbor, ME 04609
8. Penobscot Peak4.9/5 out of 7 reviews
I hiked to the top of Penobscot Mountain as part of a six mountain summit hike at Acadia National Park. This is the fifth leg of the journey.
Jordan Cliffs Trail, Mt Desert, ME 04660
9. Cadillac Mountain Gift Shop4.3/5 out of 97 reviews
Between October and March, Cadillac Mountain has the earliest sunrise in the country. In the summer, sunrise can start at 4:30am and 5:30am.
Cadillac Summit Rd, Bar Harbor, ME 04609
10. Jordan Pond Path Trailhead4.8/5 out of 242 reviews
The Jordan Pond Path circles Acadia National Park's Jordan Pond starting at the Jordan Pond House.
Seal Harbor, ME 04675
11. Bubble Pond Carriage Road Trailhead4.5/5 out of 15 reviews
Nothing yet ...
Bar Harbor, ME 04609
14. Bubbles Divide Trail4.8/5 out of 76 reviews
Combining a hike to the summits of the Bubbles with a walk around Jordan Pond is a wonderful hiking option at Acadia National Park.
Mt Desert, ME 04660
I do my best to keep this list as up-to-date as possible. If you know an incredible address that should be on the list, let me know.Thanks